Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Website and by accessing this Website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these conditions you may not use or access this Website.
1. Definitions In these Conditions of Use. The following terms shall have the meanings set out below:
- www.implay.co.uk is a site operated by Little Mattress Company Limited
- "Web Page" means any page on a Website.
- "Implay™" means Implay™ trading from Unit 1, Navigation Yard, Chantry Bridge, Wakefield, WF1 5DL, West Yorkshire also referred to as "we", "us" and "our".
- "Trade Marks" means any of the registered or unregistered trade marks for "Implay™", any associated word or device marks and combinations of the same, and any other trade marks as maybe added to this list from time to time.
- "Website" means the website with its home page as set out below:
www.implay.co.uk - published by Implay™.
2. Acceptable Use Policy
You agree to abide by all applicable laws, regulations and codes of conduct and ensure that any content uploaded or distributed or stored by you does not infringe the rights of others.
All material on the Website and any material sent to you by e-mail or any other form from the Website (the "content") or in any way relating to the Website belongs to our licensors or us. You may retrieve and display content from the Website on a computer screen, print a single copy of individual pages on paper and store such pages for caching purposes only, all for your personal and non-commercial use alone.
We, or our licensors, own the copyright and all other intellectual property rights associated with the content, save where otherwise stated.
You may not do any of the following without prior written permission from us:
- reproduce other than allowed under this Acceptable Use Policy, modify or in any way commercially exploit any of the content;
- redistribute any of the content (including using it as part of any library, archive or similar service);
- remove the copyright or trade mark notice(s) from any copies of content made in accordance with these Conditions of Use;
- create a database in electronic or structured manual form by systematically downloading and storing all and any of the content. Requests to republish, redistribute or syndicate content should be addressed to: email@example.com
You acknowledge that we own the Trade Marks and that you may not use any of them without our prior written permission. Other product and company names and logos mentioned or displayed in the Website may be the trade marks, service marks or trading names of third parties.
In accessing the Website, you agree not to:
- impersonate another person or use a false name or a name you are unauthorised to use or create a false identity or e-mail address or try to mislead others as to the identity or origin of any communications;
- modify, access or make available data stored on a computer device which you have accessed through our network;
- make available or upload files that contain software or other material, data or information not owned or licensed to you or collect information about others (eg names/addresses) without their prior consent;
- damage, interfere with or disrupt access to the Website or do anything which may interrupt or impair its functionality;
- make any commercial or business use of the Website or resell or commercially benefit from any part or aspect of the Website;
- publish, post, distribute, disseminate or otherwise transmit defamatory, offensive, infringing, obscene, indecent or other unlawful or objectionable material or information;
- threaten, harass, stalk, abuse, disrupt or otherwise violate the rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- make available, upload or distribute by any means any material or files that contain any viruses, bugs, corrupt data, "trojan horses", "worms" or any other harmful software;
- falsify the true ownership of software or other material or information contained in files made available via the Website;
- obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access, through whatever means, to the Website, other services or computer systems or areas of our or any of our partners' networks;
- set up links from any website controlled by you to any Web Page, except to the home page of a particular Website, without our express written permission.
We retain the absolute right to prevent you from accessing the Website, without prejudice to any of our accrued rights, where we in our sole discretion consider that you are contravening our Acceptable Use Policy or any other term or condition of these Terms and Conditions.